View Single Post
Old 22-09-14, 01:20   #1
jenkins4
Official Site Uploader & TECH ADVISOR

Thanked 2,765 Times in 2,102 Posts
jenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 4

Default This Is A Video EVERYONE Needs To See. For The First Time In My Life, I’m Speechless

This Is A Video EVERYONE Needs To See. For The First Time In My Life, I’m Speechless

“This media we call social is anything but, when we open our computers and it’s our doors we shut”… This is one of the most vital messages that everyone needs to hear.

Look Up is a spoken word for the “online” generation. Written, performed and directed by Gary Turk, it is an extremely important life lesson for our youth. Children are growing up in a world where they don’t play outside or communicate with their friends. It seems today everything is done via text message or over the internet. It’s heartbreaking… I feel guilty myself. We need to spread this message before it’s too late. Please do your part and SHARE it with everyone you know.

jenkins4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenkins4 For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (01-10-14), Tarfoot (23-09-14)