View Single Post
Old 06-06-11, 08:36   #9
Evilovum

Evilovum is on a distinguished road
Default Re: why i dont ever have luck in my love life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybbird View Post
Never give up, its happens to many, it takes a while and then when you least expect it, BOOM! It happens.

But I need more info to help you from a womans point of view. How and where do you meet them? How do you treat them? <<<Be honest or I cant help you. Do you do something they may not like. Do you smoke? drink? gamble? swear? and any of them do not? or have you an irritating habit? which all, or some of them may have hinted about?

As I said be honest with me, so we can maybe work out the problem and I can advise you.

How long has each relationship lasted?
thanx for the responses. i dont drink or gamble or smoke or swear or insult or flirt around or oogle other women. the past breakups happened long time ago, its this current one i care about. the thing is,she respects her family too much and from the begining she thought the mother wouldnt accept marriage between us due to vast cultural and social differences. i told her lets just carry on and when the time comes we'll see how we handle the situation. i feel there may be 2 possible reasons for her to break communication. she may not want me to get too deeply involved and then get hurt when we cant end up together. or she may be afraid if we continue the way we were she may get too deeply involved with me and if in the end we have to part ways she may be tooo hurt.
you're a lady so maybe you can give me more insight into what ive said.im planning to send her either a long email or long text message tonight to try and get her to talk to me about this whole situation and maybe try and get things back to the way they were.thats about 11hours away. ill check back for your reply in a short while
Evilovum is offline   Reply With Quote