View Single Post
Old 06-08-14, 08:46   #5
BaZZa101
SUPER Investigative MODERATOR

Thanked 1,998 Times in 1,281 Posts
BaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond reputeBaZZa101 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Silver Medal 
Total Awards: 6

Default Re: Anti Piracy Downunder

We have AusStar and an other PayTV company. I personally don't subscribe to any of them even though I can get it for just $15.00 a month through my Telstra T-Box. I spent many years subscribing to PayTV companies but I now feel that it just doesn't suit my life style anymore and besides that I am happy with the Free to Air channels.
I actually brought the DVD series of Game Of Thrones. I buy a lot of Original DVDs New and Used.
So yer People could just Subscribe to the channel site and watch it at a later date.
It is just a shame that people now days want every thing 5minutes ago and they want it for Free. This has NEVER been the case in real life ever. We just seem to be breeding a population of greedy people.
I appreciate your comments :-)
BaZZa101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BaZZa101 For This Useful Post:
wildhoney66 (06-08-14)