View Single Post
Old 26-07-14, 12:23   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

New Zealand VIDEOs/PhOtOs-Australian Cops Stop ISIS BEHEADING Attacks

'Bucket full of heads any1 in aus want some organs please dont be shy to ask':
-Smirking Australian Terrorist Poses With Decapitated Heads in Sickening Pictures Posted Online

• Khaled Sharrouf posted the pictures on Twitter on Friday
  • His friend Mohamed Elomar is seen holding up severed heads
  • Both men fled Australia for Syria in December last year
  • They are fighting for terror group the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)
  • Sharrouf has been taunting Australian police on social media
Daily Mail UK, 26 July 2014

With sunglasses tucked into his shirt, an Australian terrorist smiles as he holds up two decapitated heads for the camera in Syria.

Sydney born boxer Mohamed Elomar casually poses with the severed heads in photos posted on Twitter by his friend, convicted terrorist Khaled Sharrouf.

Another image, uploaded on Friday, shows the heads of alleged Syrian solders being impaled on metal railings.

Scroll down for videos

Disgusting: Mohamed Elomar, who is believed to have left Australia last year to fight in Syria, is shown holding up the decapitated heads of two men

Like something out of the 18th century, the heads were left on show in a sickening display that aims to cause terror and fear.

The photos were uploaded by terrorist Khaled Sharrouf, alongside disgusting tweets such as 'bucket full of heads any1 in aus want some organs please dont be shy to ask I would love to assist u with body parts [sic]'.
His disturbing rant continued 'few more heads how lovely bludy amazing stuff abuhafs u keep cutting those infidel throats but the last 1 is mine! [sic]'

Elomar and Sharrouf, who spent time in jail for his part in a foiled plot to blow up targets in Sydney and Melbourne, are believed to be fighting with terror group the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Disturbing: Sharrouf also posted a photo of two men placing severed heads on a metal railing

Australian jihadist in Syria 'From the Front Line':

They are thought to have flown to Syria together late last year after Sharrouf fled the country on his brother Mustafa's passport.

Meanwhile, Elomar's wife Fatima, 29, appeared in court in Sydney on July 8 charged with 'preparing for incursions into a foreign state with the intention of engaging in hostile activities'.

On Thursday night Attorney General George Brandis's spokesman told The Australian that 'if real, these photos are evidence of serious crimes against Australian law and possible war crimes.'
Daily Mail Australia has contacted the Attorney General's office for further comment.

Khaled Sharrouf posted the photos on Twitter alongside captions such as 'this guy lost his head!!! Lol'

The convicted terrorist said he wanted to cut 'infidel throats'

He directed his tweets to people in Australia and joked about organ donation

Convicted terrorist Khaled Sharrouf has threatened the Australian Federal Police and his countrymen on his Twitter account

Sharrouf, also a former Sydney resident, last week taunted Australian police via his social media account, boasting that he would 'slaughter' Australians.
The jihadist is currently in the Middle East fighting with the extremist group after he evaded authorities in December.
The tweets came as the nation's Director General of Security David Irvine revealed 'tens of people' had already returned to Australian shores from fighting alongside suspected terrorist organisations.

Fatima Elomar hides under a burqa as she emerges from the Downing Centre court complex
with her lawyer Zali Burrows (right) and four children after appearing on terrorism related charges

On July 14, Sharrouf fired off a tweet to the AFP and Australians, saying: 'you cowards I am running to my death I want martyrdom thats [sic] why I am blessed u rock spiders'.
Just half an hour earlier, he claimed 'Australia belongs to the muslims not infidels like you' as well as boasting of his evasion of police.

'u can't stop and trust me if I wanted to attack aus I could have easily,' Sharrouf said.
He also added: 'I love to slaughter [Australians] & ALLAH LOVEs when u dogs r slaughtered'.

On July 14, Sharrouf tweeted he loved to slaughter Australians to the AFP

He said it would have been easy for him to attack Australia if he wanted

Quote:
WHO IS KHALED SHARROUF?
  • According to Attorney-General George Brandis, the former Sydney resident fled the country - believed to be on the way to Syria - on his brother's passport last December
  • At that time, Sharrouf was being monitored by the Australian Government. His passport had been cancelled and he was put on airport watch-lists
  • Sharrouf is being investigated by authorities in relation to allegations he is fighting with Islamic State
  • It was revealed he had been receiving disability pension payments for at least two months after fleeing the country
  • He is a convicted jihadi terrorist after he pleaded guilty and was jailed for acts in preparation for a terrorist act in 2008 and was released in 2009, the Daily Telegraph reported
  • The conviction came after Sharrouf was one of eight people arrested in a plot to attack the Lucas Heights nuclear reactor - in Sydney's south, according to the Sydney Morning Herald
These threatening tweets are part of a more disturbing picture of Sharrouf painted by his Twitter account.
Some of the content is so graphic that Daily Mail Australia has chosen not to publish the posts.
Speaking to media on Thursday, Attorney-General George Brandis said engagement with the Islamic community was an important strategy 'to keep Australia free from terrorism'.
'The imams who are faith leaders, who are influential and respected opinion members in their communities, are integral to our goal to saving young men - it is almost always young men - in their communities from being radicalised,' he said.
Director General of Security and ASIO chief David Irvine added a majority of the 60 Australians they were aware of fighting with Islamic radicals were siding against the government with Al-Qaeda off-shoots.
'We have some tens of people that have already returned [from the Middle East], we have probably another 150 we're looking at here in Australia who have inclinations to support those two extremist movements,' he said.
When asked if the ones who had returned to Australia were being actively monitored, Mr Irvine said 'I'm not saying anything further'.

Two Australian militants call for others to join the fight ...

Sharrouf's account is littered with photos of him posing with weapons and military trucks as well as a young child brandishing a rifle

Two Australian militants call for others to join the fight in...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
pop (27-07-14)