View Single Post
Old 06-06-14, 00:53   #1
jenkins4
Official Site Uploader & TECH ADVISOR

Thanked 2,765 Times in 2,102 Posts
jenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 4

Default The Dog She Rescued

The Dog She Rescued

She Tried To Take Pictures Of The Dog She Rescued. Instead, Something AMAZING Happened!! I'm In Tears!

I absolutely love this video. I hope it touches you the same way it touched me – I have a feeling it will. This woman went out and adopted a shelter dog named Roy. After a couple weeks since bringing him home, she decided to set up her camera to snap a few pictures of her new best friend. What she got was something so much more beautiful, heartwarming and emotional than she ever imagined!! I’ve never seen a more gorgeous show of gratitude. Roy is clearly in love with his new mom and his new life, and he’s so thankful for her that he can’t help but shower her with LOVE!! Just gorgeous.

"You are about to watch a dog attack that I adopted 24 days ago....
I had just finished setting up the camera tripod to snap a few pictures...
The following is what happened:
Attack of love...
Attack of trust...
Attack of gratitude...
Attack of smiles...
Attack of true friendship...
Attack of everything that is pure and sincere...
Attack of who used to be abused, cold, hungry and scared...
Attack of a dog that was deprived of its own existence...
Attack of someone that had the opportunity of a second chance...
You are free to attack me every day for the rest of your life...
I LOVE YOU ROY!!!
ADOPT A LIFE!"

jenkins4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jenkins4 For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (02-07-14)