View Single Post
Old 05-06-14, 12:15   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Thumbs Up Singer Halts Concert>Stops Fans Molesting Girl

'I will... have everyone around you beat your f****** ass': Moment furious heavy metal singer stopped concert to berate a group of his fans after he spotted them molesting a teen girl as she crowd-surfed

• Staind frontman stopped his band playing at Kansas City's Rockfest over the weekend
  • Threatened to get the crowd to attack any men who touched the girl again
  • Received thunderous applause for his impromptu rant at the crowd
By Daily Mail UK, 5 June 2014

Staind frontman Aaron Lewis launched into a ferocious expletive-laden rant mid-song at fans who were allegedly groping a crowd-surfing teenage girl.

The band were performing at Kansas City's Rockfest over the weekend when the Something to Remind You singer pointed into the masses and told them to stop passing the young girl around or he would get the crowd around them to beat them up.

'Listen up you f*****g a**h***s, that f*****g girl over right there is like 15 f*****g years old and you f*****g pieces of s**t are molesting her while she’s on the f*****g crowd,' screamed father-of-three, Lewis.

Scroll Down for Video (Warning: Graphic Language)

Song interrupted:
Aaron Lewis was in full flow before he noticed what he thought was a girl being molested by male fans as she crowd-surfed

Outraged at what he believed to be their lack of respect towards the girl, the rockstar then proceeded to physically threaten them if they didn't curb their behavior.

Quote:

'You should all be f*****g beaten down by everyone around you for being f*****g pieces of s**t,' the singer continued.
'If I f*****g see that s**t again I swear to God I will point you out in the crowd and have everyone around you beat your f*****g ass.'

The angry rant lasted for around one minute before Lewis said,
'Now, girls, feel free to crowd-surf safely'. Which was met with thunderous applause.

Anger:
Aaron Lewis makes his feelings known to the male members of his audience who were acting inappropriately

You:
The Staind frontman was pointing at those he believed were responsible
and told the men that the crowd would be enlisted as enforcers in case they touched the girl again

Calmer: The Staind singer and guitarist in a more serene moment on tour

The band resumed playing and Lewis tweeted on Monday, 'Not sure how anyone in my shoes would've reacted differently. Just did what my gut told me to do. ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT!'

Music blogger Cassiopia Demers said she witnessed the incident from just a few rows away.

'I think she was a little bit uncomfortable because she didn't really know what was going on,' she said.

Allen Roach, another music blogger said that despite Lewis' threat to cause violence, he did the right thing.

'It shows a lot of character. And I think the fans will see that," he said. "We're starting to see these things as being frowned upon.'

The Kansas City Police Department is aware of the reported molestation, but the girl or her family have not come forward to file a police report.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (06-06-14)