View Single Post
Old 31-05-11, 02:40   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: why i dont ever have luck in my love life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilovum View Post
im about to give up on love, this is the 4th girl ive loved, and she started out so nice but suddenly says she doesnt wana get involved and stops communication. how do i get her back as i know she does like me.
Never give up, its happens to many, it takes a while and then when you least expect it, BOOM! It happens.

But I need more info to help you from a womans point of view. How and where do you meet them? How do you treat them? <<<Be honest or I cant help you. Do you do something they may not like. Do you smoke? drink? gamble? swear? and any of them do not? or have you an irritating habit? which all, or some of them may have hinted about?

As I said be honest with me, so we can maybe work out the problem and I can advise you.

How long has each relationship lasted?

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Evilovum (06-06-11), FreaknDavid (02-06-11)