View Single Post
Old 16-05-14, 18:25   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Big Grin PhOtOs-David Beckham Wooed Wife in His Underpants

'I was obviously trying to impress her':
David Beckham reveals he wooed wife Victoria by donning a pair of TINY trunks while on their first holiday

He is now a bona fide swimwear designer after launching his new line for Swedish high street giant H&M earlier this week.
And David Beckham has revealed a pair of tiny trunks played a part in his wooing of now wife, Victoria, during their first ever holiday.

The retired football superstar revealed he wore a pair of 'really small' Gucci shorts during the couple's inaugural sunshine break in the attempt of impressing her with his perfectly gym-honed physique.

Hunk in trunks! David Beckham has revealed a pair of tiny trunks played a part in his wooing of now wife, Victoria, during their first ever holiday

Speaking to GQ magazine, he said: 'When I first started going out with Victoria and we went away for the first time I remember I took a pair of small, tight, dark blue Gucci trunks with me - I was obviously trying to impress her.

'They were really small, but they worked!'

David, who has children Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old daughter Harper with Victoria, also revealed made a number of celebrity friends including Tom Cruise and Eva Longoria while living in the US when he played for Los Angeles Galaxy.

The ultimate showbiz couple: The retired football superstar revealed he wore a pair of 'really small'
Gucci shorts during the couple's inaugural sunshine break in the attempt of impressing her with his perfectly gym-honed physique

But when he came face-to-face with Hollywood legend Jack Nicholson while watching an LA Lakers basketball game he found himself lost for words.

Quizzed on whether he's ever felt star-struck, he added: 'I think when I ran into Jack Nicholson in a toilet.

'We were at a Lakers game in the Staples Centre and he went to walk in the toilet as I was walking out. He turned to me and said, "Alright David?" I was blown away by the fact he even knew who I was!'

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (17-05-14)