View Single Post
Old 04-05-14, 02:07   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Oh Crap! Ghost Ship Finally Lands-Ghost Attacks Man

Creepy Ghost Boat that Looks like a Sea Monster Comes Ashore in Washington
-Having Drifted More Than 4,000 miles from Japan after 2011 Tsunami

By AP, 1 May 2014

Looking like something from the deep, this gooseneck barnacle encrusted boat has journeyed from the tsunami battered shores of Japan to the coast of Washington state.

Floating more than 4,000 miles across the Pacific Ocean the boat is believed to have been set adrift during the March 2011 earthquake which left 15,000 dead.

The boat washed up on Monday morning in Ocean Shores, around 90 miles south of Seattle and turned over to the US Coast Guard for inspection.

Scroll down for Videos

Tentacles and barnacles: This is the small boat that washed ashore in Washington state on Monday

-Completely covered in unusual tentacle-like marine life, the boat, which has an Asian-language inscribed on it, was examined by the Department of Ecology.

They were worried that there may be invasive species of marine life attached to the boat according to Grays Harbor County Emergency Management Deputy Director Charles Wallace.

Drifter: State authorities are checking a small boat that washed onto a beach at Ocean
Shores Monday night to determine if it may have crossed the Pacific from the March 2011 tsunami off Japan

Creepy: Ecology Department spokeswoman Linda Kent says it was covered with barnacles and seaweed

Journey traveled: This is the likely route the boat took after the tsunami that hit Japan in 2011

KCPQ reports that officials will contact the Japanese Consulate in Seattle for help in deciphering the language on the boat and identifying it.

Ecology Department spokeswoman Linda Kent says it's obvious the boat was floating a long time, but there's no indication yet where it came from.

Another boat was found last Wednesday near Long Beach, also covered with marine life. It also was taken to a state Parks facility and no sign of its origin was found.

Kent says there has been no confirmed tsunami debris since last year.
The Mead family of Ocean Shores said they were among the first to find it out in front of their place Monday afternoon.

'Pulled up on it, took a good look at and took some pictures of it and found it very interesting," said Linda Mead. "It's definitely from the tsunami.'
The massive tsunami that devastated northeastern Japan in 2011 washed about five million tonnes of debris out to sea.

About 70 per cent of it eventually sank off the Japanese coast, while the remaining 1.5 million tonnes was dispersed by waves and ocean currents.

MORE:

Spine-chilling video shows the moment man is 'knocked to the floor by shadowy wraith and dragged along a corridor'

• Video appears to shows a man knocked to the floor by a shadowy figure
  • Man in the clip is unknown but is dragged along the floor by 'ghost'
  • Terrified victim scrambles to his feet and flees in direction he came
  • Clip's origin is unknown but has had nearly a million hits on Youtube
By Daily Mail UK, 3 May 2014

The echoes of departed spirits often show up on camera when those in shot were unaware of their presence.

But, as this spine-chilling video shows, sometimes the undead are more than capable of making their presence felt.
It purports to show the startling moment that a phantom pushes a man to the floor before seizing hold of his leg and dragging him along a deserted corridor.

Scroll down for video

But just as it seems the demonic entity is about to drag its no-doubt accursed victim to the deepest pit of hell, it lets go and vanishes, as mysteriously as it appeared.
The minute-long clip, which emerged online, shows footage of unknown provenance shot on a CCTV camera which captures a hoodie-wearing gentleman striding purposefully along a deserted corridor.

With few signs of life in the stark, clinical-looking corridor, it is already an eerie scene, but hardly looks like the kind of place where the dead might visit.
The clip is silent, presumably since the surveillance camera on which it was shot has no microphone. As the man reaches the end of the corridor a forbidding shadow-like apparition materialises ahead of him.
His previous confidence evaporates as he is knocked to the ground by the spectral assailant. Before he can react, it snatches hold of his left leg, dragging him along on his back.
The victim of the supernatural attack, whose identity is not known, must have thought his days were numbered. He may have feared he would spend the whole of the rest of eternity in a pit of hellfire.
But without warning, the wraith relinquishes its grip and, as quickly as it materialised, it dissolves.
Terrified, its victim, scrambling to his feet, flees in the very direction he has just come from.

'I tried to run but it grabbed me and dragged me back in my room. I passed out i didn't know what happen after that all I know is that I wake up running to my older sister and scratching her uncontrollably.'
But others dismissed it as a ultimately flawed attempt at amateur computer-generated imagery.
Mongodos wrote: 'Hey good attempt at cgi. Salute. I would recommend to change your filter and look at the floor. The floor lighting is not distorted. You did the wall well, but pay that in mind on the next attempt.'

Terrifying Moment Man is Knocked Down and Dragged by a GHOST

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (04-05-14)