View Single Post
Old 29-04-14, 15:42   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Big Grin Judge Stunned at Prisoner's Name=Cocaine

Judge Stunned at Prisoner's Name-Edward Cocaine
-Man Named COCAINE Busted for Drug Possession... of Xanax

By Daily Mail UK, 29 April 2014

'My last name is Cocaine.'

Those were the words that caused Florida Judge John Hurley to do a double take, followed by a fit of giggles, during a bond hearing Wednesday.

Mr Edward Cocaine, 34, of Fort Lauderdale, appeared before County Judge Hurley after being arrested on a drug possession charge.

What's in a name: A county judge in Florida was left speechless when Edward Cocaine, 34, pictured above
in his mugshot and in a Twitter photo from five years ago, stated his last name during a bond hearing

When asked to state his full legal name, the defendant dutifully responded: Edward Cocaine.

'What?' a stunned Judge Hurley exclaimed. 'You know, I'd thought I'd seen it all.

With a grin on his face, Judge Hurley then asked Mr Cocaine how many times he has been asked to step out of the car during police traffic stops.

'Just about every time I get pulled over,' Cocaine replied, laughing.

The 34-year-old was arrested in Pembroke Pines Tuesday - for possession of Xanax, of all things.

Ironic twsit: Mr Cocaine was arrested Tuesday for allegedly being in possession of the prescription drug Xanax

During his bond hearing, the man explained to the bewildered judge that his great-grandparents came to the U.S. from Greece in the 1920s and changed their last name to ‘Cocaine.’

'I'm still trying to absorb this,' Judge Hurley said.

Mr Cocaine has been released on his own recognizance. He is currently awaiting trial.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (17-07-14), FreaknDavid (30-04-14), oscar (30-04-14)