View Single Post
Old 26-04-14, 15:06   #1
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,106 Times in 991 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Your past has no future

DAVID WILKERSON DEVOTIONS

YOUR PAST HAS NO FUTURE by Claude Houde

The greatness of God is endless, infinite, immeasurable and limitless. Each dawn bursts forth with His promises, His power and His forgiveness. Each new morning announces the beauty of potential and new beginnings, filled with words of life and resurrection and “let's start over together,” calling us to allow Him to write His vision and plan of hope on the tablets of our hearts.

Our God of mercy says to you and me, “I will pull you out of the quicksand of fatalism and resignation in which you were sinking dangerously. I will give you a fresh outlook and confidence that you will experience, live out and communicate. From the abundance of your resurrected heart, your mouth will begin to speak again (see Luke 6:45). I will give you a vision that you will share simply and joyfully, and it will change the people around you. I want to write My plan on your heart: a destiny for your future, your children, your marriage, your studies or your career, and the supernatural blossoming of your personal harvest in Me.”

God further says to us, “I have a vision, to breathe into you the knowledge and understanding of the many good works I have prepared for you in every area of your life. There will be wars and battles, with both delays and mountains that will seem insurmountable, but My sons and My daughters will live by faith! If the promise is delayed, trust with faith for the promise throughout your season of waiting. My people shall live by faith!”

Dear friend, wherever you are in the world and whatever your experience or story has been, this message is for you: your past has no future! “Do not hold on to the past, do not allow yourself to be paralyzed today by what happened yesterday. Behold I will do a new thing. It is for now, for today, says the Lord. Are you willing to receive it and to believe me for it?” (Isaiah 43:18-19)

Tarfoot is offline   Reply With Quote