View Single Post
Old 23-04-14, 01:07   #2
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: Facebook to Shut Down Chat Function Forcing Users to Download Messenger App

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i can't stand face fux. as i call it. and here's the thing, it's a useless site that has people talk less to each other. and by that i mean in person or on the phone. screw texting, or twitter that bullsh*t.

people don't talk on the phone anymore it feels like. at work i see these idiots.
some friends of mine. text each other and they are sittting across from each other.
if you want to talk that bad enough to each other than bloody talk to each other right there. and don't give me the reason that what if it's private? than go somewhere private and talk.

that's my 2 or 3 cents. i dunno if anyone agrees with me or not. but i don't have a face fux. and i had a myspace page a friend made for me, and i asked him dude why did you do that? i'm never going to use it. it was nice of him to do it i''ll give you that.

but i don't have a life as it is. and what am i going to say on it, i got up went to the bathroom and now i'm back on the computer? unless you are talking to someone online with the 2 of you. nobody needs to know that in a public forum like these stupid sites.

i can't say that it's kids today cause adults do it as well. call me old fashion i don't care but that's my thoughts about it.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (04-05-14), Ladybbird (28-04-14)