View Single Post
Old 19-04-14, 03:50   #2
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Playstation Re: Are PCs Dying? Of Course Not, Here’s Why...

like i said before i just bought a PC in Feb. and i prefer them. as i said elsewhere, they have tablets for clients. they have i believe 3 of them.
and there's some puters well PC"s that are out date. one of them they use

has norton (2004) on it! but it was i think donated and to be fair it's not connected to the internet they just use it for files. it's all done offline. i believe only 1 of them are like that. the other puters well PC's are online. and they are PC's. so they are still used per say there at least. my point is there are plenty of business that still use them.

as for tablets my mom has one of those as well. really it's a kindle she has as well. i think? as for me? i just have a PC and that's enough for me! i have no desire to get a tablet or a laptop. or a kindle i'm old fashion i guess when i want to read a book i go to my bookshelf and pick a book out and read it. and actual book NOT one online. that's how i like it. to hold it in my hands and smell the pages of a new book.

today's youth have it far to easy. i wish it this easy when i was in school. and i have been out of school as recent as (1999)
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote