View Single Post
Old 05-04-14, 14:40   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default WARNING-Heartbleed BugVPNs Affected+Passwords=How to Stay Safe

Using the Same Password for ALL Sites is Dangerous

Now vBulletin Forum Has Been Hacked - AGAIN
The Hacker came from China-
IP= 183.216.190.239

Quote:
IP Location: China Beijing China Mobile Communications Corporation
ASN: China AS9808 CMNET-GD Guangdong Mobile Communication Co.Ltd.,CN (registered Jan 10, 2000)
IP Address: 183.216.190.239

Trust me, the Chinese are very good at hacking.
Note they have used a mobile device to hack vBulletin

A couple of years ago they even hacked Skype and used/stole all members log in details and money on their accounts. I had a heck of a fight trying to get my money back from Skype - Never happened, cos Skype simply wouldn't admit they had been hacked!

Even Google, Facebook etc have been hacked in the past. That's why I Rarely use any social media site

A little tip: NEVER use the same password on all or multi sites. Use your notepads and record your DIFFERENT log-in details for every site your use.....

I thanked the staff at vBulletin, for their prompt action on this matter...They responded very quickly to advise all their members and Blocked ALL Accounts until their members responded to the emails they sent out.

UPDATE
This latest Hacking Action is related to the
Heartbleed Bug

continued.....

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote