View Single Post
Old 09-04-14, 22:17   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Question: "What does the Bible say about compromise?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
Thanks Ladybird, I have been keeping up with this and yes I believe something significant will happen with Israel which it has happened in the past.

Its really strange you say that,,, cos just before I submitted that thread, after I read it first, I had a strange feeling that something horrendous was going to happen in the MIddle East... My psychic feelings are not normally wrong..... I hope this time I am.
The world and all that is happening right now, has enough turmoil and people dying

Maybe our good Lord above, has had enough and decided to have another "clean up"

This time we have specially built underground complexes and spaceships, (only for the chosen few & Govt officials and their families),,,,,,,, an Ark just won't 'cut it this time'......

NB: If you would like me to change the title of this thread, please advise me and make some suggestions, then we could decide as to what would be the best title to suit this discussion...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote