View Single Post
Old 09-04-14, 16:20   #11
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: RIAA Responds to Google's Piracy Refusal on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
well i did enjoy those chats as well. my folks, my brother all have lap tops. and yes they've had to replace them, my dad had one for work and though his last a long time normally. even his one at home last a long time. he just got a new one a few months back. my mom did too. her's though she's got through more than him and she is pretty good at keeping it working order. as for me? i HATE the board. i grew up using the keyboard off the actual computer and the mouse must have a cord. i hate cordless.

in short i love desktop and i hope they NEVER stop being made. though i have a feeling they will at some point.

Malware & Hackers will get through no matter what PC or MAC you use...
Check out the new thread I just made in this section on Hackers....

There were reports from certain Gurus that Desktops would eventually be phased out. Sales are down and continue to decrease

I personally think that losing desktops would be a mistake.....

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote