View Single Post
Old 03-04-14, 08:37   #9
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: RIAA Responds to Google's Piracy Refusal on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
here's google look up my screen name and you will see pages and pages of my screen name no doubt, than do the same thing on yahoo, you may see some entries there is no doubt but not NEARLY quite as many pages. which one would you choose? well my brother also thinks he knows everything as well. notice i don't listen to him.

i used to have google chrome on my old puter i barely used it and before it went to hell i in fact removed the software from my computer cause i never used it.

oh you mean face fux ? that's what i call it. my mom uses it, my brother does as well. i don't. my dad doesn't either. i'm old fashioned i prefer e-mailz!

you want to get a hold of me? call me or e-mail me. i don't even have a cell phone cause at the moment i'm still living at home. and i'm RARELY on the phone so why pay it? i also don't get out much cause i can't drive. i'm epileptic and my doctor has never said i can drive. it's total BS i know. but what are ya gonna do?

i've always used yahoo. i started using the net oh around (1995) or (1996) i think? at the libary. we got our 1st puter in August of (1997) that lasted for quite a number of years actually. i have a Gmail account but it's never used it was created so i can have a you tube account but i have since forgot what it was and the password as well.

anyways, i got my 1st puter i bought myself in (2005) and you know this is my 2nd puter.
Stick with that puter you have

Laptops/handheld & equivalent will only last no more 2-3yrs, unless your know how to maintain them....

I remember many decades ago, when I was a kid in secondary school. One teacher asked the class what we would all liked to do... I replied that I would like to see what the things called computers were all about, & how could I ever see them

Imagine my surprise when she found my ? so interesting, she investigated,, & weeks later told me I had permission to go with her into DUNLOP company (that used to make just tyres for vehicles)..

Those computers were HUGE, & I asked so many questions of the Guru responsible for those computers, that he told me that they could actually see which person and in which country, had computers and which country they were in living in..

Of course me and my brain at that young age, asked another ?.. "How can you do that"

He replied with the name of the man, who actually invented/discovered the internet...

That was in Britain......

BUT many years later the US claimed they had discovered the Internet

Who am I to discount that wildhoney?

I'm simply a brain dead woman, who knows nuffin'

However, 1 thing my wonderful Mother taught me as a child, was.... never put all your eggs in one basket...

I DON'T

I use GMail, but never accept their invites to their other sites, inc. to CHROME browser, NOR YouTube etc.

Keep everything in your life sep, on any site you use, except this one !! (Our server never records members info NOR passwords/posts from anyone nor anything posted on this site.

Just record on notepad on your PC... Name of site, User Name, & Password,, THEN SAVE

Don't be confused, I and the staff are here to help you.

& I personally, respect you so much from our chats on DIVXTurka years ago..

Thank You

LBB

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
wildhoney66 (03-04-14)