View Single Post
Old 03-04-14, 03:36   #7
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: RIAA Responds to Google's Piracy Refusal on YouTube

here's google look up my screen name and you will see pages and pages of my screen name no doubt, than do the same thing on yahoo, you may see some entries there is no doubt but not NEARLY quite as many pages. which one would you choose? well my brother also thinks he knows everything as well. notice i don't listen to him.

i used to have google chrome on my old puter i barely used it and before it went to hell i in fact removed the software from my computer cause i never used it.

oh you mean face fux ? that's what i call it. my mom uses it, my brother does as well. i don't. my dad doesn't either. i'm old fashioned i prefer e-mailz!

you want to get a hold of me? call me or e-mail me. i don't even have a cell phone cause at the moment i'm still living at home. and i'm RARELY on the phone so why pay it? i also don't get out much cause i can't drive. i'm epileptic and my doctor has never said i can drive. it's total BS i know. but what are ya gonna do?

i've always used yahoo. i started using the net oh around (1995) or (1996) i think? at the libary. we got our 1st puter in August of (1997) that lasted for quite a number of years actually. i have a Gmail account but it's never used it was created so i can have a you tube account but i have since forgot what it was and the password as well.

anyways, i got my 1st puter i bought myself in (2005) and you know this is my 2nd puter.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (03-04-14)