Thread: Play Chess
View Single Post
Old 02-04-14, 23:20   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Play Chess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkins4 View Post
Gee neither have I it's been years since I've played never had anyone to challenge so I'll borrow that book when your finished with it.

Oh and I was just trying to make prople think that by challenging you didn't mean they'd always win lol.

No chance.... trust me, woodcreeker will win!

The only game I could ever possibly win against him is an Sicilian card game called calouque (can't remember the correct spelling), but that's how it was pronounced by the Sicilians I used to play with many years ago. & once I learnt I NEVER lost.

Dangerous Sicilian Card Games

So chess should be relatively easy for me to remember to play again...... however NEVER, EVER against woodcreeker

Update: That card game was known as
Kalooki or Kaluki in Europe or Africa, but that spelling is not the same as the Sicilian spelling,,, nor are the rules/game play as easy when one plays against a Sicilian..Its' much tougher! & much more challenging...in more ways than one...believe me..

Interesting discussion jenkins4....Thank You!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (03-04-14)