View Single Post
Old 02-04-14, 22:40   #6
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: RIAA Responds to Google's Piracy Refusal on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
oh i agree with you on that. oh i read this stuff all the time on silent ground, if a title interests me i comment on it. anyways i HATE google for these reasons which is why i NEVER use them. i always use yahoo actually. my brother says that's out of date but i don't really care that's what i like so that's what i use.
I also HATE Google as I do Facebook, they both spy on all their members & are paid by the US to do so... Skype refused when it was previously owned by the Germans, then bought by Canada...
Since Skype was bought by Microsoft, it has gone to hell too...

I used to feel the same way as your brother about Yahoo.....outdated.... But I have changed my mind recently as they are improving. They are now looking at starting some competition to YouTube...
Read my thread on that in the Entertainment News section on here....

Also read my thread on Google refusing to take action against YouTube on Piracy & the RIAA's decision, thereafter, to go after YouTube for Copyright infringements in the Piracy News section..

Ahhhhhh well...all about $$$ at the end of the day eh?......

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
wildhoney66 (03-04-14)