View Single Post
Old 31-03-14, 12:11   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: RIAA Responds to Google's Piracy Refusal on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
you have GOT to be F'ing kidding me! I use you tube every now and than. i'm not an uploader there I just watch videos. but still it's really pathetic and stupid. but than the RIAA has done a LOT of stupid stuff in recent years as well. i'm wondering how long it will be when bands themselves will complain about this since they have their own channel on you tube as well. one of my favorite bands is barenaked ladies.

or an artist say Meatloaf who have their own channel and you can watch updates on what they are up to or their new videos on there as well. that's where they can get more fans since MTV & VH1 are nothing but reality tv now. but than what am I but just one guy with common sense?

If I werent a lady wildhoney, I would have replied in stronger terms than you. What make me mad is that Google, being the owner of YouTube & connecting sites, is making money from Piracy!!!!! yet still reporting sites like ours!

Many artists and some studios, are now recognizing that Piracy actually gives them FREE promotion. The pen pushers at the RIAA are not interested, cos those "Grey Men" just love their little bit of power using the good Americans tax $$$

& thanks for replying wildhoney, wish more members would

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote