View Single Post
Old 09-03-14, 03:43   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: ISP Providers Want Piracy Lawsuits Stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
oh i know there are plenty of them. i call about a year or two ago there was a little girl who was about 9 or 10 years old. she downloaded some artist i had never heard of's i think it was one song. her parents had no idea. i think it was a torrent if i'm not mistaken. and than the FBI showed up and arrested her father and took the little girl's Winnie the pooh lap top away from him. they wanted him to sign something and he refused. there's a lot more to the case that i'm leaving out.

but that is not because it's on purpose. it's just i forget quite a bit of it. the singer who this little girl music loved. found out about it. and she felt really bad for this little girl.

and she publicy spoke out against all this bull**** her dad was put through cause of this. and i think she ended up putting some new music for free download for more little girls who love her music.

my point is she spoke out against all this bs. the singer i mean.

yes i did leave some out but like i said i don't remember the whole story.
as for how i am. i can't stand it when people just download and don't buy anything anymore. some may say well i don't do it to save money, ok i can see that but you also have to please the record companies and the movie industry by showing that they are making a profit. and also i love owning the product as well but that's how i am.

i may download a lot of stuff, but i also spend a lot of money on dvd's, blu-ray's and cd's as well. NOT everything is on cd or on any format to watch though. or in print either. so i download. i dunno why these people that want to stop it don't realize there are a lot of people like me.

they had on the Oscars last night someone said they sold over a billion tickets at the movies last year so please explain how in the hell they are losing money? as they claim ?
Yes I remember that, there is a thread all about it in this section- Disgraceful action by the Grey Men.... as usual !

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote