Thread: Salty Coffee
View Single Post
Old 02-02-14, 09:37   #1
jenkins4
Official Site Uploader & TECH ADVISOR

Thanked 2,765 Times in 2,102 Posts
jenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond reputejenkins4 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 4

Default Salty Coffee

Salty Coffee

He met her in a party, she was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised but being polite, she promised.

They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me back home ... when suddenly he asked the waiter: would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee. Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but, still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously:

why you have this habit?

He replied, when I was a little boy, I lived near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, salty and bitter, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I will think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there. Saying that, tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who could tell out he's home sick, he must be a man who loved his home.

Then she also started to talk, talked about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family ... a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story. They continued to date. She found that he was a man who met all her demands, with tolerance, a kind heart, warm, cheerful, Thanks to his salty coffee!

Then the story was just like every beautiful love story:,the princess married to the prince, then they were living the happy life And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked. After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said,
My dearest....
please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said to you the salty coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt !!! It's hard for me to change so I just go ahead. i never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything ... Now I'm dying, I'm afraid of nothing so I'm telling you the truth, I don't like salty coffee, what a strange bad taste it is ... but I have had the salty coffee all my life since I knew you, I've never felt sorry for anything I have done for you. Having you with me is the biggest happiness in my whole life. If I can live for the second time, I still want to know you and have you as my wife, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again.

Her tears made the letter totally wet. One day, someone asked her, what's the taste of salty coffee?

It's sweet. She replied.
jenkins4 is offline   Reply With Quote