Thread: Why Women Cry
View Single Post
Old 29-01-14, 09:38   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Why Women Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkins4 View Post
Okay I guess by this it means I've done wrong I don't be able to get anything sorry for disappearing to try and sort a personal problem which I would've been better beating my head against a brick wall but going I said something wrong and hurt I got enough hurt and pain in my own life and the last thing I want to is cause pain to others so I'm sorry for what ever it is I said and will keep to myself from now on and if you want me to go I will.
jenkins4,
You have done nothing wrong, since you joined this site every post you have made has been read by many, and you have taken the time to find interesting things, & included quotes/videos within your posts.

I thank you again for all of them

LBB

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (29-01-14), shadowwar (12-05-14)