View Single Post
Old 03-11-13, 01:39   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: 7 Skype Tips for Power Users + Gruveo Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntygc View Post
Handy post,thanks LB.
My kids and I have started using gruveo,as an alternative to skype..
Have you come across it.??
Cheers.
(sorry if this seems like spam.not my intension)
Its not spam at all johntygc and thanks for replying, I wish more members would

I prefer Skype to any others and they are adding great stuff all the time. I wish one of the geeks would do a thread on HTG to explain all the options skype have on cel phones, its so long winded and you have to check many sections on there to check our all their deals. & I simply dont have the time

Perhaps if you have time and wish to, you could add to this thread and advise their options and deals they have on cel phone charges. I would really appreciate that & Im sure other members would too.

I have noticed one thing though, their charges on cel phones seem to be cheaper than any other provider in the world. & if one buys one of their phones, you can have a number to use as a landline in your house or business. I do so desperately need a reliable landline in my home, so I hope you have time to investigate all that and post in this thread.....

I also paid $71 for 1 year to call the US and the Caribbean landlines and cel phones within, and you can spend as many hours as you want every day, talking to folk. Its a fantastic deal, thats only $6 per month! (I dont live in the US)- & especially for me as I have to make many many calls every day, so I am well pleased, as now I dont even have to keep topping up any of my 5 cel phones (different numbers for different countries), I need to use at the mo

Great chatting with you johntygc and sorry for the delay in replying, I work 40hrs + per day at the mo (or so it seems), & I hope you join in more often, you always have something informative and constructive to post.....

LBB

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote