View Single Post
Old 13-10-13, 22:38   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Just a rant about Rapidgator File Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceteleman View Post
Yeah, I kinda kept an eye on that thing with Fileserve and Hotfile. And I've seen the Freakshare links on the things I download. Filefactory has 3 months for $29 right now but I don't want to spend the money for something I can't use. Hopefully a few of those WWE regulars will take notice and start using it. I have a few faves to download from there who usually have pretty good links. I still think the corrupt videos are partly a result of the upload process because I've never had that issue before, well, an occasional one.

I don't download a whole lot mostly just WWE stuff because I don't have or want a tv, haven't watched tv for more than 10 years now, lol..... If a few that post the WWE stuff regular would upload to Filefactory I'd sure like to see how it does with JDownloader. I've spent almost 6 hours so far downloading an 800 (+ or -) share with RG and it's still only about 3/4 of the way done @ and average of 78kbs.

again for the info Laddybird. I'm on a fixed income but look for me to make a small donation soon, can't afford much....

Thats very kind of you to offer to help, we have only received a couple of donations this year, so I must admit we are struggling now, but please dont put yourself under hardship by donating, I most certainly would not want that

I have started a new thread for you in the Requests section in General Downloads,,, title of thread is:

Members Requests for FileFactory Links-WWE,

just click here:

FileFactory-WWE

Lets hope that brings some positive results for you

+ if you see any WWE threads w.o. FFactory links that you would like to download, then please post the name of the Uploaders who are posting them and I will send them a pm asking them to oblige you. You could also post on those threads with the same request

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote