View Single Post
Old 12-10-13, 23:29   #11
aceteleman

aceteleman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just a rant about Rapidgator File Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybbird View Post
Rapidshare now works for the US. & Fileserve & Hotfile will never be back. They have both been compromised and their money seized. Not only that they have lost the first stages in the court cases brought by the US, when they were ordered to pay millions of $$. Hotfile continue to fight....
Rapidgator are now under the scrutiny of the US....only a metter of time methinks.
& many sites have now stopped using Paypal, as PPal will report those with illegal content

I too have downloaded with different File Hosts to test and check them out. I also investigated for months all FHosts around at the time when all this crap about copyright really "hotted" up. I made a sticky thread about all of them in the Pirates section

For me the best one is still File Factory and they regularly release great deals, like Premium for $39.95 per year

These days Uploaders tend to use different new FHosts, but there are those that will supply other FHosts, but members have to request them, unfortunately most members just download and run...in fact they dont even post a thanks and click the uploaders posts. One other new one that is good for a free download is Ultragabit, but only a couple of Uploaders supply them at the mo, One is called dtdups

Another one that I thought was good is Freakshare, Ive noticed some Uploaders have started using them again, the same with Lumfile.

As to FileFactory there are a few Uploaders that are now providing them, at my request. One is timoti and another is RobertoWarez-(he usually posts only in the Guests section), another uploader to check out is xione-marie (xiona_marie), she uses Safefilehosting and I havent known her links to go down so far

Avoid extabit and netloading, they are YUK!
Yeah, I kinda kept an eye on that thing with Fileserve and Hotfile. And I've seen the Freakshare links on the things I download. Filefactory has 3 months for $29 right now but I don't want to spend the money for something I can't use. Hopefully a few of those WWE regulars will take notice and start using it. I have a few faves to download from there who usually have pretty good links. I still think the corrupt videos are partly a result of the upload process because I've never had that issue before, well, an occasional one.

I don't download a whole lot mostly just WWE stuff because I don't have or want a tv, haven't watched tv for more than 10 years now, lol..... If a few that post the WWE stuff regular would upload to Filefactory I'd sure like to see how it does with JDownloader. I've spent almost 6 hours so far downloading an 800 (+ or -) share with RG and it's still only about 3/4 of the way done @ and average of 78kbs.

again for the info Laddybird. I'm on a fixed income but look for me to make a small donation soon, can't afford much....
aceteleman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aceteleman For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (13-10-13)