View Single Post
Old 12-10-13, 23:05   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Just a rant about Rapidgator File Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceteleman View Post
Thanks for that feedback Ladybbird. I have a File Factory free account but stopped using it because nobody uploads the things I download with FF. I had a premium uploaded.net account but when I went to renew it they wouldn't accept my card again and they don't do PayPal. I liked UL a lot, easy to find links and generally up in the 500kbs range on downloads. As I mentioned, with RG I spend more time resuming disconnects and download incompletes. I've spent as much as 7 hours downloading a file under 500mb between that and the slow download speeds.

I wish Fileserve or Hotfile would come back, those were two of the best I ever used. I started with RapidShare years ago until they changed everything and basically deleted my account when I still had lots of points and time left on what I'd paid for so I won't even mess with them again...

Rapidshare now works for the US. & Fileserve & Hotfile will never be back. They have both been compromised and their money seized. Not only that they have lost the first stages in the court cases brought by the US, when they were ordered to pay millions of $$. Hotfile continue to fight....
Rapidgator are now under the scrutiny of the US....only a metter of time methinks.
& many sites have now stopped using Paypal, as PPal will report those with illegal content

I too have downloaded with different File Hosts to test and check them out. I also investigated for months all FHosts around at the time when all this crap about copyright really "hotted" up. I made a sticky thread about all of them in the Pirates section

For me the best one is still File Factory and they regularly release great deals, like Premium for $39.95 per year

These days Uploaders tend to use different new FHosts, but there are those that will supply other FHosts, but members have to request them, unfortunately most members just download and run...in fact they dont even post a thanks and click the uploaders posts. One other new one that is good for a free download is Ultragabit, but only a couple of Uploaders supply them at the mo, One is called dtdups

Another one that I thought was good is Freakshare, Ive noticed some Uploaders have started using them again, the same with Lumfile.

As to FileFactory there are a few Uploaders that are now providing them, at my request. One is timoti and another is RobertoWarez-(he usually posts only in the Guests section), another uploader to check out is xione-marie (xiona_marie), she uses Safefilehosting and I havent known her links to go down so far

Avoid extabit and netloading, they are YUK!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote