View Single Post
Old 12-10-13, 21:01   #7
aceteleman

aceteleman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just a rant about Rapidgator File Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybbird View Post
You are not the only one that has complained about Rapidgator aceteleman, many before you have, not only on this site. They even cheated me. After I paid for Premium with them, many times the download speed was as slow as if I hadnt paid for Premium. When I complained, I was told well just close your account, but you are not getting your money back......

The best one I have found is Filefactory and their free turbobooster is brilliant. The other good one, is Uploaded, & our Admin itisjust4fun thinks their service is good too

Good luck on your choice and thanks so much for posting and giving us your thoughts, we appreciate it
Thanks for that feedback Ladybbird. I have a File Factory free account but stopped using it because nobody uploads the things I download with FF. I had a premium uploaded.net account but when I went to renew it they wouldn't accept my card again and they don't do PayPal. I liked UL a lot, easy to find links and generally up in the 500kbs range on downloads. As I mentioned, with RG I spend more time resuming disconnects and download incompletes. I've spent as much as 7 hours downloading a file under 500mb between that and the slow download speeds.

I wish Fileserve or Hotfile would come back, those were two of the best I ever used. I started with RapidShare years ago until they changed everything and basically deleted my account when I still had lots of points and time left on what I'd paid for so I won't even mess with them again...

aceteleman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aceteleman For This Useful Post:
bobo (12-10-13), FreaknDavid (12-10-13), Ladybbird (12-10-13)