View Single Post
Old 30-09-13, 22:25   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: Princess Diana's Death NOT an Accident-She Knew She was in Danger >Her Ghost Appears

Mystery Tapes in which Diana Gives Advice to William and Kate 'are exactly like her', Confidante Reveals

• Mystery tapes are said to echo Diana's feelings in 'great detail'
  • Businesswoman Lana Marks said she had similar talks with the Princess
  • Diana allegedly made the tapes as she feared for her own safety- she knew she was in danger
By , 29 September 2013

Close: Lana Marks, pictured with Princess Diana in 1996, above, says the content
of tapes are similar to sentiments Diana expressed before her death

Tapes allegedly made by Princess Diana for Prince William echo sentiments she expressed just months before her death, a close friend said yesterday.
Reports from America claim Diana made the recordings for William and his future wife because she feared for her life.

Yesterday, one of her closest confidantes said the content bore an uncanny resemblance to what she and the Princess had discussed about William.
Businesswoman Lana Marks, who designed handbags for the Princess, gasped when the tapes’ content was read to her, and said:

‘Oh my God, I know her choice of words, the way she would say things and this sounds exactly like her.
‘I knew Diana very well during the last 18 months of her life. Diana discussed with me in great detail what she wanted for William in terms of a wife, children – what she wanted for his future.

'When I hear the contents of the tape, they echo what she discussed with me in great detail. It is uncanny.’

The existence of the tapes was revealed by US magazine Globe. In them, she is said to urge her oldest son and his future wife:

‘Cherish your children for me. Let them know I’ll love them and watch over them.’

According to the magazine, she imagined William’s bride would be ‘beautiful, smart and independent’.

It reported the voice on the tape stated:

‘I know I’d adore you and we’d be fast friends. You’d have to be someone truly special. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be William’s wife.’

Speaking directly to her daughter-in-law, Diana reportedly advised her to work at her marriage to survive the pressures of public life and warned her that being a future queen makes marriage harder.

Future: The tapes allegedly contain intimate details of Diana's hopes for William,
pictured as a baby above, whom she knew would one day be king

Record: Diana was said to want to document her feelings about the young Princes,
pictured above, in the months before her death as she became increasingly concerned for her safety

Los Angeles-based Mrs Marks added:

‘Kate is absolutely everything Diana wanted. She even said William’s wife would have dark hair.
‘Diana wanted someone down-to-earth for William, with a close family unit so he could enjoy a normal family life. She wanted a future queen of the people for the people.’

Last night Kensington Palace declined to comment.
END

continued.........

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote