View Single Post
Old 07-05-11, 23:20   #15
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: PHOTOS of OSAMA & OTHERS DEAD+VIDEO-in The Bloodied House-Hitler Died Same Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanctuS View Post
facial structure looks genuine.. im not jokin at all, but unless he used just for mens.. there was a lack of white in his beard.. but with the ability to PS any photo now days.. im not sure.. and to tell the true i dont care.. the osama family was long time friends with the bush family and the whole idea of Al Qaeda.. in the US eyes its a farce.. but i guess im one of those few that actually agree with the fact that our own government did it to us.. just like they did every other time to either gather us into war or just to tie the nation together.. its funny to me that every person i talk to can 100% agree that propaganda happened in the past/present in other nations.. but for our own nation to do it to us.. can never be.. WTF.. talk about sheeple.. thanx for the reporting Lady and Warlock..
I agree it looks like the original photo was doctored.

However lets not get confused here. The Bin Laden family were very respected and owned a huge contruction business in Saudi. They disowned Osama many years ago and when he started trying to oust the Saudi Royal Family, he then also lost his Saudi nationality and was banned from the country. Hence he became a nomad.

I dont know what went wrong with this guy, he used to be such a hard working kind nice man and was very popular.

I used to live and work in Saudi many years ago. When their father died in a plane crash many years before that, the eldest son Salem took over the family business. I met him in London with another brother, Thabet and travelled with friends and them to Germany.

Salem, changed his name to Simon (French pronunication) and he later died in a plane crash in Texas.

Thabet died in 2009, no reason was given.

Whatever or whomever changed Osama will probably never be known, but whatever it was, it was responsible for the terrible deaths and destruction he caused.
However he was not the operational head of Al Quaida, as many think,,,,,,, so the problems will continue for America and us all.

More Photos

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Pictures Of Other People Found Dead At Compound

DEAD

Codename: Geronimo

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
SanctuS (09-05-11)