View Single Post
Old 02-06-13, 00:19   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Filehost Rapidgator Wins in Court-ISP Unblocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myk View Post
It's a good start. Maybe get back to normal one day
Not with Rapidgator Myk, the US are still "watching" them, thats why I warned our Uploaders weeks ago, to protect their files with them.

But as the budgets are gradually being reduced, to the various copywrong depts in the US, things are improving..... & especially now that more and more Judges and Courts are starting to find favour with the "Pirates".
I expect they are also fed up with their courts being filled with such crap, when there are a lot more serious and evil things happening in the world today, the outcome of which, the courts have to deal with.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (02-06-13), Myk (02-06-13), pop (03-06-13)