View Single Post
Old 20-01-13, 22:42   #7
bobo

Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,067 Posts
bobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond reputebobo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Best Admin 
Total Awards: 6

Default re: Who's Tracking You Online? + Firefox Add On

Right now just AVG do not track. They just changed it this past week, I think they were going to track and record what sites you go to. I'm the type that hate people tracking my movements for their personal gain. I don't travel to questionable sites, I have no problem telling anyone where I go I just don't care for people being sneaky about it. I very seldom read privacy policies and these companies know that and will sneak things like that in. One thing I've been doing for years is hitting a blank or google home page before I use one of my bookmarks, that way if the place I just left was tracking where I was going to they would come up blank.
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobo For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (21-01-13), pop (21-01-13)