View Single Post
Old 01-05-11, 18:57   #13
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: The ROYALs Thread> Prince Harry Whisks Meghan to Love Cave After Jamaican Wedding

Royal wedding: Ellie Goulding on Singing for Couple

The Daily Mail/BBC UK

Singer Ellie Goulding has described the "incredible atmosphere" at the party at Buckingham Palace where she sang for guests of the Queen.
Herefordshire star Miss Goulding serenaded the newlyweds with her hit version of Your Song.
The song was written by Sir Elton John, a close friend of William's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
The 24-year-old sang at a dinner party thrown after the royal wedding in front of 650 guests.
She said: "It was an amazing honour to be asked by Kate and William to perform at their party.
"The atmosphere was incredible and it is a night I will never forget."
Miss Goulding, from Kington, got her big break when she was tipped as the act to watch last year by industry experts in the BBC Sound of 2010 list.
Her debut album, Lights, went to straight to number one on its release.

The Playlist

Ellie Goulding (live)
Your Song
Ellie Goulding (live)
Starry Eyed
Jermaine Stewart
We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off
Body Rockers
I Like The Way You Move
Tinie Tempah
Pass Out
The Kings Of Leon
Sex On Fire

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote