View Single Post
Old 26-10-12, 01:49   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Happy Birthday to our Member Mykhaila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykhaila View Post
Thank you everyone, I am so sorry it took so long to respond, I was so distracted by things and having some trouble. Thank you for everything and this was really a great surprise to see when I came back on.
I am so sorry that your are still having a tough time Mykhaila, but whenever it gets too much for you just come on here and make a post in humour or chat or just reply in here and you can have a laugh with us

I mean we have some very nice staff and members on here, here are some pics of a couple of them;

FreaknDavid, trying to enjoy himself, but gasping for air;

Myk, very handsome guy;

and this is me, angelic as usual

and this is our lovely member oscar's slippers;

and last, but not least, our "King of the Mods" bobo, who pretends he is a very demure guy;

Now you see what I have to deal and work with every day Mykhaila ...

Kind regards

LBB x
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote