View Single Post
Old 04-10-12, 16:28   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Computers Facebook Passes 1 Billion Users Mark

Facebook Passes 1 Billion Users Mark

Milestone ... Facebook

By STEVE HAWKES, BUSINESS EDITOR, The Sun UK

4 October 2012

MORE than a BILLION people are now using FACEBOOK.

The social networking giant said it hit the milestone on the afternoon of September 14.
At the end of June, it had notched up 955 million monthly users.
Founder Mark Zuckerberg yesterday posted his thanks to fans of the global site that he started up in a Harvard University dorm just eight years ago.
He said: “If you’re reading this: thank you for giving me and my little team the honor of serving you.

Founder ... Mark Zuckerberg

“Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life. “I am committed to working every day to make Facebook better for you, and hopefully together one day we will be able to connect the rest of the world too.”
Almost 30 per cent of Europeans use Facebook as do 45 per cent of North Americans.
It reached the 25 million user milestone in January 2006 - when the average age of each Facebook account holder was 19. Today the average age is 22.
The countries with most Facebook users are the USA, Brazil, India, Indonesia and Mexico.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
backward (04-10-12), FreaknDavid (04-10-12)