View Single Post
Old 06-09-12, 19:01   #4
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: NZ ISPs to Pay 76% Of 3 Strike Piracy Notices

Right now they are trading on intangible for world market access. That's not likely to continue unless global economy picks up as there is at present no benefit without the consumer spending. As long as the big business collects all the money from the economy, consumer spending will be limited to living costs as the predominate action.

They are beyond broke and the day is coming. Were I able to, I would be seeking some other country to weather this out. What I see coming isn't going to be pretty. How many years this drags on, depends on the use of the military, as that is the only control I see working, which sidesteps the intent of Possie Comatos. It is not illegal to 'maintain order' with troops and usually the first step in doing so is to declare Martial Law. Since the days of Bill Clinton, we've been under an on-going, never revised, and never ended, National Emergency. Not because there is always an Emergency but because they don't have to delay to institute one. They can move right on to step B without pause.

Despite how all this sounds, I don't really consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I do believe at looking around, seeing what is in place and what could be done with that, and not listening to what the politicians say as much as what they do.

Under that I seriously believe we are in for some drastic changes in our future. That we are just as bad off as we were during the Great Depression and this is the run up to it really striking. Most folks aren't hearing anything about it between media, corporate, and government complicity.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote