View Single Post
Old 05-09-12, 18:50   #8
pop
Official Site Mascot/Moderator

Thanked 1,002 Times in 636 Posts
pop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: How is Number 3 (Tria Mera) Connected to Satan

Thanks for your post Ladybbird, I'll let it sink in before answering properly.

But abit off topic, With my dreams or could just be thoughts like before signing on here today I was thinking about this post,,,, and what happened a PM from you about it??? But I have acted apon a few dreams when I see someone in trouble or just about to be hurt in someway, I will ring them and have a chat with the person. My Daughter is harder since she won't speak to me anymore, I have had gotten mum to ring her and see if she is ok and tell her that I have told you (mum) to give you a ring and see how you are has you came across in his dream last night caught in a situation where you looked uneasy or needing help, so he just wants to know if your OK. Thats all that needs to be said as then its in here head to be carefulll.
I also was at mums the other day and took two beers over and she said you shouldn't drink and drive what if you get caught? I said Mum I live on a higher plain than you, as she understands all this, and I know I will be safe getting home, I now when not to do somethings and when to do other things. Its all just natural to me. Being able to see aruars around people and whilst driving along I can feel if I need to slow down if speeding, miles from a speed trap and things like that. I don't think of it as a "GIFT" but just a normal ability I have and forget others don't which is why I hate large family gatherings as I don't speak on their level, so I just shut up and listen to bulldust....LOL

So with Bluerose's app. at 3.15 doesn't mean change it, its just to be carefull and have you eyes open, instead of in a daydream state driving along or have some"eyes" in the back of your head, so to speak.
pop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pop For This Useful Post:
BlueRose (16-09-12), Ladybbird (06-09-12), shadowwar (15-09-17)