View Single Post
Old 16-08-12, 16:59   #8
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Streaming Site Owner Jailed- Ladybbird is Mad!

I would like to call attention to something else in the article about Anton Vickerman's investigation.

My first question, is why are non-official police style investigations being done by outside interests? Especially when those outside interests start with the assumptions you are guilty and they have a strong, not impartial, bias in setting up that premise as established fact in the evidence. What is chosen to be revealed and what is actually uncovered are not always the same and is why non-bias should always be doing the investigating.

My second question is this. The state (as in a functioning entity to give authority to a police unit) is not doing the footwork they are supposed. Why are police investigators not investigating? That is their job. It's their purpose in life is to determine what the facts are or are not, in relation to if there is even enough evidence to have a hearing over it or whether there is no truth to accusations. When you depend on someone else to bundle the facts for you; were they actually facts? I remind you in this that every month at a minimum you hear all of these studies, in which the common knowledge is that all the claims are blown out of proportion to reality. Only the ones that support their position are made public to some degree. Those that don't support their stance are never brought into public knowledge. Given that, can you trust these claims of evidence?

Let me add further that the domain seizure of DaJaz1, waited beyond the legal limits by ½ again as much time as allowed by law to hold property in seizure, waiting on the RIAA to deliver the goods on evidence. The whole proceedings were sealed by the judge at the request of ICE so that the defending lawyer could not obtain any claimed evidence, could not verify that ICE sought an extension to the seizure, or even obtain the name of the judge that sealed it to verify any facts at all. The RIAA never, despite multiple calls and emails, returned answers to ICE, never provided the evidence to support their claims of infringement on the site, and it seems once the site was off line, their goals had been accomplished. Is there any reason not to believe the same thing is happening here, since it has already shown it will do this type of actions and then not produce the evidence backing their claims.

This is why lawyers must be a graduate of BAR exam. There are certain standards in a court of law that must be observed for all involved. I serious doubt the investigating team has a law license. You can hire ex-cops. That doesn't mean their qualifications are still current. In fact, most likely they are not.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (17-08-12), Ladybbird (16-08-12)