View Single Post
Old 14-08-12, 21:50   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: VIDEOs-21 December 2012-Will The World End?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRose View Post
Wonderful post, Ladybbird. Very interesting.

I have always believed that this means change, definitely not the end of the world. The Maya themselves and some of their descendents who are alive today, say it will be a time of change.

The video shows some stuff that I really do not buy. I do believe that the world leaders are hiding stuff for us lowly citizens but I do not believe that is because of December 21, 2012.

And yes, I am worried about everything that is going on nowadays in the world. People are not taking all the crap the government is pulling anymore and they are right. In many countries this is going on.

Is all this because of December 21, 2012? I doubt it. It is a sign of the times tho, certainly.

Of course I might be terribly wrong. Time will tell, I guess...lol

Besides...what can you do if all hell breaks loose? There's nowhere to run too or anything. We will be right here at home on December 21, come what may...

Yes there will be changes... Nostradamus reported on this too...

But The US & the UK already have underground cities built...... as you say, us "lowly" folk will have to fend for ourselves BlueRose.... Im moving into your basement!!!

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
photostill (17-08-12)