View Single Post
Old 01-08-12, 15:40   #48
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Dreamteam1 SERVER/Maintenance>Apologies for Any Downtime..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroc View Post
Your site was great before the upgrades and now a bonus of speed... Awesome..

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts.
It is so encouraging to me and the team, that members like you respond and thank us and appreciate how much work we put into this site bedroc. & If it werent for great folk like you donating to help me pay the bills, we couldn't keep going. Unfortunately we can no longer afford to financially support this site as I have done for so long, so your donations certainly help and I thank you my friend.

This site doesn't make a profit, and nor would we want it to.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote