View Single Post
Old 31-07-12, 22:33   #16
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: PHOTOS-Ghosts & Haunted Places -Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop View Post
I believe every child is born with the a gift of some strength its how you bring them up with it. My lil baby daughter when I had her full time before her mother kidnap her, ,,would crawl over to the window and pull herself up to look out and talk in her baby jibberish 5 minutes before anyone was coming to visit or sell something. So I got used to that "warning" to tidy up. She is 19 now and has come thru to me twice, one night around midnight while I was making little spinach quiches and I felt someone in the room with me and just turned around to see who the hell was there and it was her crying like a help I'm in trouble...then off she went. This upset me not knowing what to do or where she was, but my mum knew so I asked her to ring her since I wasn't allowed to ...Grrrr, but mum said she is fine. Of course she would say that not wanting to alarm or talk to mum about anything. I just wish I wasn't so drunk at the time as this all happens in a split second.

By the way LBB whats a 7th child born to a 7th child? I have googled it yet. I'm a 24 7 number if you know what that means?
Any children that are the 7th child born to a 7th child are renowned to have special "gifts", especially Irish ones.

No I dont know ,,,,what is a 24 7 number ??

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
pop (05-08-12)