View Single Post
Old 30-07-12, 18:56   #15
pop
Official Site Mascot/Moderator

Thanked 1,002 Times in 636 Posts
pop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: PHOTOS-Ghosts & Haunted Places -Discussion

I believe every child is born with the a gift of some strength its how you bring them up with it. My lil baby daughter when I had her full time before her mother kidnap her, ,,would crawl over to the window and pull herself up to look out and talk in her baby jibberish 5 minutes before anyone was coming to visit or sell something. So I got used to that "warning" to tidy up. She is 19 now and has come thru to me twice, one night around midnight while I was making little spinach quiches and I felt someone in the room with me and just turned around to see who the hell was there and it was her crying like a help I'm in trouble...then off she went. This upset me not knowing what to do or where she was, but my mum knew so I asked her to ring her since I wasn't allowed to ...Grrrr, but mum said she is fine. Of course she would say that not wanting to alarm or talk to mum about anything. I just wish I wasn't so drunk at the time as this all happens in a split second.

By the way LBB whats a 7th child born to a 7th child? I have googled it yet. I'm a 24 7 number if you know what that means?
pop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pop For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (31-07-12)