View Single Post
Old 30-07-12, 00:30   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Pirate Bay Change Their Name + Their Court Cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by photostill View Post
It seems I learn a little each day.

My main source of info is news on the net. Don't watch tv. I had read that NBC was out in force policing up links to Olympic events and making sure they are taken off line.

Honestly no longer miss the Olympics. Since they've been doing this sort of stuff so long, it's no longer an item on my agenda to watch. Their over protection has resulted in at least one that lost interest from lack of exposure every year. Now they come and they go and doesn't really matter to me who won what. Call it lack of giving a hoot. Lost that brand loyality along with a few other things over the years.

NBC are prob ensuring that no one else can watch what they have paid for sole rights to.

Sorry to hear you have lost your loyalty to some things there over the years, although Im not surprised, I have many friends in the US and they all feel the same.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote