View Single Post
Old 16-04-12, 05:40   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan999 View Post
Very good LBB. I've never been any place like that before.

I've never seen a ghost and doubt I ever will, but who knows.
When we are children we have many gifts that as some of us get older, we block. My son had the power when he was younger and we used to commute telepathically, unfortunately as he got older it left him or maybe he chose to not use it any more. But his was so strong that one day he was sitting with me when a car pulled up and he asked me who was in the orange car.........you couldnt see the car from where we were sitting.

There is more I can do but its too evil and I choose not to use those powers. Thats why I am so close to to the Almighty, you would not believe in the career I used to have, just how much evil there is out there in the world today, and how much I have seen.

I dont believe Sarah has passed over into the light, she put too much into that house and doesnt want to leave it. I would try to make contact with her if ever I get the chance to visit her house.

Very interesting discussion DMan you should visit more haunted places on your next vacation and let us know all about them. Much more interesting that Disneyland.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
pop (30-07-12)