View Single Post
Old 24-04-11, 08:08   #20
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: FireFox Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimm View Post
odd problem i cant seem to find a solution to.

if im downloading a movie or any large file, and surfing the internet, everything runs perfectly fine.

If i close the internet browser which just leaves the download window open, when i reopen firefox to surf the net, it takes forever just to get the default home page, its impossible to do anything untill the download is complete or you cancel it, close firefox and reopen it.

any help would be mucho appreciated
Read this about the addons for FFox that will cause problems or slow your PC down.

FFox Addons

Mind you I accidently recently updated my FFox and Ive had nothing but probs with it since. Might be something to do with that
Also I have moved your thread into the Computer Help Section so the replies will help other members with the same problem PM sent to confirm.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES