View Single Post
Old 20-07-12, 02:06   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Amazon Due for Numerous Species Extinctions

That is just terrible, I know that the Haitianos destroyed most of their forests before the earthquakes. I believe they cut them down for the charcoal.

They have been caught doing the same thing here in the DR, right on the border with Haiti.

The laws here are very strict and you cant even cut down ONE tree without an official licence or you go to jail.

Some smart alecs investors from the US thought they could clear different whole plots of land in different areas to build houses and apartment blocks....... suddenly we noticed there was no longer any action on those plots of land for a long time.

They are in jail! and good riddance too. The Dominicans and their Government protect the forests and wildlife fiercely

Your report is so sad Bluerose, but thanks for it and letting us know.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote