View Single Post
Old 26-06-12, 03:24   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Google Finds 9,500 New Malicious Web Sites a Day

Yah, there are lots and lots of people and governments that want to know what you are doing online and offline. There are others want to make you a bit poorer and themselves richer in the process. Last thing is, even if there is nothing on your computer of interests and there is no money to be had, there are always the resources you are paying for that is the internet equivalent of money.

For myself, getting hacked into with a keylogger for credit card or banking info won't help them. I keep no records on the computer financialwise and it can't be compromised from my end if the info isn't there. The only thing left is resources.

Not all the malware out there is from someone trying to get in to gain financial info. There is simply too much malware to be accounted for that way. You can't really prove that much of it is from these companies trying to protect their income. They figure giving you a tame malware might teach you to buy instead of download. The RIAA had to own up to that one back in the day. They contracted out third party to provide trojans and the like. Don't think because they haven't said anything since, that they've given up the idea. Nor other software companies for that matter.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote