View Single Post
Old 20-06-12, 22:52   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Google Threatens To Sue YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by photostill View Post
Youtubemp3, is not owned by Google, which is why they are raising cane with the site before the copywrong gang comes for them. What Google is actually trying to accomplish, other than keeping their name clean, is beyond me.

Anyone with a modicum of tech/computer knowledge can do this for themselves with little or no effort.

Flashgot for Firefox will provide the download of the mp4, Format Factory, a free download for the search, will do the conversion and rip, giving you your own copy of an mp3 from the video in very short order. It doesn't take a website to do it.
Yes PB but we all know that Google dont have good techs!! Look at the mess they made, and the amount of complaints they received from all over the world, when they forced people to have the "New Look" gmail and wiped the existing one which was much better
I read that more than one person posted similar comments like

Quote:
"Did a bunch of schoolkids design this new one"
Man, I and so many totally agreed with that comment.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
photostill (20-06-12)