View Single Post
Old 13-06-12, 03:19   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Court Issues New Blocking Order Against The Pirate Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by photostill View Post
Welcome back Ladybbird, we missed you.

The whole business of blocking IPs is one that won't work as TPB is demonstrating. If they ever do in the next few years get effective at blocking TPB by that time they will have so many internet IPs blocked that it will no longer function. The whole business is a comedy routine as far as being effective goes.

Now that TPB has opened up the IPv6 it gets even cuter. They'll be at this years before they start to make a dent in the IP ranges. Like TPB, I wonder what this is costing Brein to go back to the judge every week for a new IP block order to be issued?

TPB is showing those that don't understand how the net works the fallacy of their ways.
Yeah I have a lot of problems here right now, with many things, espec money, so had to take a break for a few days, Im stressed out & very upset, but its good to be back with you.

TPB will find out the hard way, bunch of idiots!

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote